IAHelp.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aqalieh95 - Adel Qalieh

Go down

aqalieh95 - Adel Qalieh Empty aqalieh95 - Adel Qalieh

Post  aqalieh95 Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi! My name is Adel Qalieh, and I am in the class of 2013. I generally don't like to describe myself, because usually its biased, but I'll try.

• I come from West Hills Middle School
  • I was in Algebra II 3 years ago, 2 years ago I was in Math 3, last year I was in SL1, and now I'm in HL1 Math with Mrs. Johnson
  • This year, I have Mr. Davies for Chem, Mr. Jones for Biology, Srta. Fernandez for Spanish, Mr. Woods for English, Mr. Uhelski for History, Mr. Stibitz for SLC, Mr. Stibitz for Government
  • Last year, I had Phillips for Chem, Cafcalas for Art, Belzyt for American Lit, Riggs for Spanish, Slade for Math SL, Rabourn for American Studies, and Health with Kowo
  • I have several other websites I have completed or in the process of completing them
  • I am in MSA, and plan to join Science Olympiad. I also made a computer club, but it is still in the planning stage.

So yea, I think if I add any more extra details I will bias them, if anyone chooses to elaborate go ahead.
Just don't embarrass me Embarassed
aqalieh95
aqalieh95
Admin

http://www.iahelp.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum